Ever took a photo with an HP camera but still not satisfied with the results, friends?
Indeed, the results of these relatively classified photos you must improve again by using the photo editing application. Well, one of the most popular is Adobe Lightroom.
Have a fairly complete feature, this time ApkVenue will review how how to use Adobe Lightroom directly on the Android cellphone to make the photos even better. Come see!
Way Install it and Using Adobe Lightroom on an Android phone
Adobe Lightroom is one of the multimedia applications developed by Adobe, specifically for editing photos both on PC devices or smartphone.
In function, Adobe Lightroom is easier to use than Adobe Photoshop because its function is focused on adjusting the lighting only.
For you who are beginners, here is ApkVenue’s review of how to use Lightroom, from the install process on Android, editing, to saving photos.
You can see the full tutorial below.
Step 1 – Download it & Install it Adobe Lightroom
- The first time, you can first download and install the application Adobe Lightroom that ApkVenue has provided in the following link.
Step 2 – Open Adobe Lightroom
- If the Lightroom install process is complete, all you have to do is open the application.
- You will be given an introduction to the application first or you can directly pass it by tapping the button Skip.
Step 3 – Login Adobe account
- Next you must login use an Adobe account with the tap of a button Sign in and enter the email with the password you, friends
- Besides using an Adobe account, you can also login by using Facebook or Google.
Step 4 – Add a New Item
- After success login, you will immediately be taken to the main page view of the Adobe Lightroom application on Android.
- The first time, you can add a new item, like an album first by tapping on the section New Item and choose Album.
Step 5 – Create a Photo Album
- Then you just fill in the fields with the name of the album you want to make. For example, ApkVenue named it “Instagram Stories”.
- Tap on it OK then automatically a new album will be added as shown below.
Step 6 – Add Photos from the Device
- The next way to use Lightroom is that you just add photos from your device by tapping on the photo icon with a plus sign like the image below.
- Select an option Device to add it from the internal memory of your Android phone.
- In addition, to take photos directly from Adobe Lightroom you just tap the camera icon.
Step 7 – Start Adding Photos
- Here you just select the photo by tapping until the check mark and blue border appear as follows.
- If so, at the bottom you just tap the button Add to add.
Step 8 – Start to Edit Photos in Lightroom
- Wait until the photo import process is complete. If you want to directly edit photos in Lightroom, you just have to tap on one of the photos in the album.
- You will automatically be taken to the editing page and you can explore with various tool which you can slide at the bottom.
Step 9 – Save Photos to the Device
- If editing is enough and want to save to the gallery, all you have to do is tap the three dot icon at the top.
- Then you just select the option Save to Device.
Step 10 – Choose Photo Resolution
- Will appear pop-ups to choose photo quality, i.e. Highest Available Quality for maximum quality and Limit to 2084px to limit to 2048 pixels only.
- Select one and tap the button OK. Wait for the export process to appear “… photo (s) exported successfully”.
Step 11 – Finish
- Done! You can also see photos that have been edited and exported in the gallery in the folder AdobeLightroom.
- Really easy, right? You can add it directly to your social media!
Tips and Introduction to Tools in the Adobe Lightroom Mobile Application
Adobe Lightroom indeed you are given the freedom to do editing on photos. But it’s also important for you to know the function of each tool which are available.
- Selective, functions to select certain parts of the photo.
- Healing, serves to make corrections or improvements to parts of the photo, such as blemishes, zits, and so on.
- Crop, serves to rotate, crop, and reverse photos.
- Profiles, functions to automatically edit photos based on preset which are available.
- Auto, functions to make edits automatically directly from Adobe Lightroom.
- Light, functions in regulating photo lighting, such as Exposure, Contrast, Highlight, Shadown, White & Black, and Curve.
- Color, serves to adjust the colors in the photo, such as White Balance, Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation, B&W, and Mix.
- Effects, functions to add certain effects to photos, such as Clarity, Dehaze, Vignete, and Grain.
- Details, serves to add detail and sharpness to the photo, such as Sharpening and Noise Reduction.
- Optics, serves to improve the character of the lens used when taking photos.
- Geometry, serves to adjust the perspective of an image both horizontally and vertically.
- Preset, functions to choose and use preset photo provided by Adobe Lightroom.
- Reset, serves to return the edits to the original condition before editing.
The final word
Well, that’s a tutorial on how to easily use Adobe Lightroom, along with an explanation tools available in it.
It’s easy and difficult when you first try. So you must continue to strive to get the desired results.
Good luck and good luck!